[Eeglablist] Down Sampling Issue

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Tue May 23 03:16:16 PDT 2023

Hi Jazmin,

> Error using upfirdn>validateinput (line 129)
> The product of the downsample factor Q and the upsample factor P must be less than 2^31.
This is unexpected for downsampling from 512 to 128 Hz. p and q should be 1 and 4. Is the current sampling rate possibly non-integer for some reason?

> Although I have not faced any issues with this previously, I am currently receiving the following error on my present datasets:
Do I understand correctly that the problem affects *all* your recent datasets? Does resampling still work on your older datasets (where you didn't perceive issues previously)?

Could you please provide:
* EEGLAB and MATLAB versions
* a short sample dataset demonstrating the problem
* command line code in case you use CLI or script
* confirm that you have MATLAB signal processing toolbox installed

Best,
Andreas