[Eeglablist] ROIConnect: error with "compute ROI connectivity"

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:07:39 PDT 2023

Hi,

Can you please submit an issue here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/roiconnect/issues__;!!Mih3wA!HrWIDuPGby6S3XoROpOwYy4kZrnqueTtkO2cHRwte8ENZMW1y3ZFl9dOO6tWSuxXHssQFA1tThYoq_zUWY428Ey2Pg$

Does it do t when you use different connectivity measures? e.g. Granger Causality?

Cedric

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.