[Eeglablist] 10th International Summer School in Biomedical Engineering (2023)

Dölker Eva-Maria TU Ilmenau Eva-Maria.Doelker at tu-ilmenau.de
Mon Aug 7 06:37:42 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that we have an excellent list of lecturers at the

10th International Summer School in Biomedical Engineering (2023)

hold from 28th-31st August 2023 in Leipzig, Germany.

The program can be found on the summer school webpage:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.tu-ilmenau.de/veranstaltungen/10th-international-summer-school-in-biomedical-engineering-1/student-posters-1__;!!Mih3wA!Hib6FT6VYIW6E5bCiXjfd_6oGbBpgmA8agxzXSmD-Kzk06DwsyFdllYVd5baqBpWn_QRe5oSZ5-Es_8OptsAmhGa2znF3uzjdxVEfmk$

We are currently accepting PhD students and advanced Master students applications. Registration info can be found at the point “General Information”.

Please send any enquiries to Eva-Maria Dölker <eva-maria.doelker at tu-ilmenau.de<mailto:eva-maria.doelker at tu-ilmenau.de>>.

Best regards,
Eva-Maria Dölker
Organization of the Summer School