[Eeglablist] Trial restriction

Dominic Roe droe3 at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 05:36:51 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I am trying to conduct multivariate pattern analysis on eeg data using a
plugin for matlab, MVPALAB. However, for the analysis to run the EEG.data
needs to be the same size, currently, the channels and epoch information is
the same = 120x384. But the trial lengths are different, is there a way to
amend the EEG data so that all the data match the lowest trial length = 148
so that the analysis can run?

I have tried manually changing the EEG structure, but changing the EEG.data
structure without changing the EEG.icaact and related fields results in the
dataset being unable to be loaded into EEGLAB afterwards.

Any help here would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Dominic