[Eeglablist] fit two dipole does not add the new dipole

Sara Kamali sara.kamali at uam.es
Thu Aug 17 13:38:57 PDT 2023

Hi all!
I am trying to fit two dipoles to my ICs whenever possible. I run the fitTwoDipoles on my data and I can see the select field inside the EEG.dipfit.model changes to [1,2], with the added xyz and momentums related to the new dipiole for some ICs. I can also see the added IC when I plot the scalp map inside the 'Locate dipoles using dipfit-->fine fit'. But I cannot see it when I plot the dipoles (Using plot components dipoles or autofit). I also do not see an increase in the number of dipoles inside the STUDY I have created for the dataset.
Is this a bug or I should do something to add the new dual dipoles to the data?

Thank you,
Sara