[Eeglablist] Scalp map showing channels with significant clusters

Beaupain, Marie beaupain at ifado.de
Wed Jan 3 06:23:27 PST 2024

Hi,

I have created a study with 2 conditions, and use the GUI to perform Fieldtrip Montecarlo/permutation statistics with cluster correction. I then plot the single channel maps which show me the TF plots and the plot with significant clusters for a condition’s main effect.
Is there an option in the “Plot channel measures” GUI to create a scalp map with all channels, which shows me which of the channels actually has a significant cluster? I would like to see how channels with significant clusters are locally distributed over the head.
If not via GUI, how could it be done in the command line?
Thank you very much!

Greetings,
Marie

Marie Beaupain, M.Sc.

Doctoral researcher

Research group Neuromodulation

Department of Psychology & Neurosciences

Leibniz Research Centre for Working Environment and Human Factors

Ardeystr. 67 | 44139 Dortmund | Germany

[1696502447280]