[Eeglablist] Power spectrum analysis

Sander Denolf Sander.Denolf at UGent.be
Wed Jan 3 06:46:01 PST 2024

Hello everyone,

I am a doctoral researcher and have recently started working with EEGLAB with the aim of conducting power spectrum analyses for an EEG protocol that involves standing on one leg (5 x 30 seconds).

We are using the BeMoBIL pipeline, which allows us to automatically process mobile brain data. This generates a .set file for each subject.

Could someone please explain the next steps for performing a power spectrum analysis for specific frequency ranges?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Sander

[cid:image001.png at 01DA3E58.A863FC20]

Sander Denolf
PhD researcher
T +32 9 332 69 17

Vakgroep Revalidatiewetenschappen
Sports Medicine and Muskuloskeletal Research Unit Ghent
Campus UZ Gent, Corneel Heymanslaan 10, B3, ingang 46 , 9000 Gent, België