[Eeglablist] Bulk importing and saving ANT neuro .cnt files

Dani Katz dskatz at udel.edu
Thu Jan 25 08:51:22 PST 2024

Hello!

I have raw data recorded using ANT neuro in .cnt format. To upload these
into eeglab, I installed ANT neuro's plugin, but it only allows for
manually uploading files one by one. I would like to be able to write a
script that bulk uploads all .cnt files in a certain folder into eeglab,
and then to bulk save them all as .set files. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

--
*Dani Katz, M.A.*
Doctoral Candidate

***Note: If you receive an email from me outside of typical business hours,
please do not feel obligated to read, reply, or take action immediately.***