[Eeglablist] Welcome Your Paper Contributions [Applied Sciences] (IF: 2.7) Special Issue: "Advanced Technologies and Applications of Brain Sciences"

rosie.zhou at mdpi.com rosie.zhou at mdpi.com
Tue Feb 6 18:16:15 PST 2024

Dear EEGLAB,

The open access journal /Applied Sciences/ (ISSN: 2076-3417, IF 2.7) is
pleased to announce the
launch of a new Special Issue, entitled "*Advanced Technologies and
Applications of Brain Sciences*".
On behalf of our Guest Editor, Dr.**Martin Rakusa, I am writing to
*invite your paper contributions*.

You can find more information through the Special Issue website,
Advanced Technologies and Applications of Brain Sciences
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/LB1GI7L41X__;!!Mih3wA!FTb9Ifz-gMo8NHCzt0ZcSaoK4XS0Yw8QI8OlISHyjF4QUB9IOiX7KltHBpCB0IWpxbHyQACoP4jaJ5tM0LuuY_rW$ >

Papers may be submitted from now until*"**20 July 2024*". We can also
extend the deadline upon
your request, if necessary. Submitted papers should not be under
consideration for publication
elsewhere. Could you please inform us whether there are any upcoming
papers from your group
that you would like to consider publishing? *You may respond with either
of the options below*,
and we will record your answer, and follow up on submission details with
you.

***********************
Yes: We plan to contribute a paper(s).

No: We have no papers right now.

If you are interested in this Special Issue, or would like to know more
information, please feel free
to contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Rosie Zhou
Section Managing Editor
E-Mail:rosie.zhou at mdpi.com