[Eeglablist] EEG Processing postdoc for Baby's First Years project

Deepa Gupta deepag1 at umbc.edu
Fri Mar 8 13:57:13 PST 2024

If I may, please let me add:
Highly recommended job posting (below) for young professionals.
(From my brief interactions, I can tell that Sonya and Kim are also very
great PIs to work with.)

Best wishes
Deepa
Deepa Gupta <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepaguptaresearcher/__;!!Mih3wA!ApWmpiqaPRKDEBiuS0XeRrRLYihpTPEd7cUHqngVMF7EFaOpHrnCmvUWNwGxeuu2ajTorhus0ETFD_CzTDbQNJ0$ >
Postdoc Scholar, SCCN <https://sccn.ucsd.edu/>, SDSC <https://www.sdsc.edu/>
, INC <https://inc.ucsd.edu/index.php>, UCSD <https://ucsd.edu/>
Ph.D. , Dr. Choa's Lab <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://blogs.cs.umbc.edu/choalab/__;!!Mih3wA!ApWmpiqaPRKDEBiuS0XeRrRLYihpTPEd7cUHqngVMF7EFaOpHrnCmvUWNwGxeuu2ajTorhus0ETFD_CzmaiNZ2Q$ >, CSEE
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.csee.umbc.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!ApWmpiqaPRKDEBiuS0XeRrRLYihpTPEd7cUHqngVMF7EFaOpHrnCmvUWNwGxeuu2ajTorhus0ETFD_CzDvJ38rY$ >, UMBC <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.umbc.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!ApWmpiqaPRKDEBiuS0XeRrRLYihpTPEd7cUHqngVMF7EFaOpHrnCmvUWNwGxeuu2ajTorhus0ETFD_CzHRH5-yM$ >