[Eeglablist] Minimum ERSP value in a STUDY

Valerie Marissens valerie.marissens at loria.fr
Thu Jun 20 05:37:46 PDT 2024

Dear EEGLAB community,

I am currently using EEGLAB to compute the ERSP values in a particular time window within a STUDY, to examine its correlation with other features.

The code I use is as follows:

STUDY = pop_erspparams(STUDY, 'topotime',[100 500] ,'topofreq',[8 30]);
[STUDY, erspdata, ersptimes, erspfreqs] = std_erspplot(STUDY,ALLEEG, 'channels',channels, 'subject', s);
writematrix(erspdata, strcat(filepath, 'erspdata.csv'));

In 'erspdata', I have the average ERSP value in the 100:500ms time window. My question is the following: is it possible to calculate the minimum ERSP value in this window, instead of the average? If so, how can I achieve this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

With best regards,

Valérie Marissens Cueva
PhD student - Inria, Université de Bordeaux / LaBRI & LORIA, Université de Lorraine,