[Eeglablist] importing biopac data into eeglab

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 25 00:02:56 PDT 2024

Hi Simone,

I don't know abou thte biopac plugin, but .mat is MATLAB format so you can simply drag and drop into MATLAB or load via the MATLAB interface. But then you'll need to know the EEGLAB structure to convert that into EEGLAB.

An easy alternative I have often used is to save your data as .EDF instead (in the Acknowledge software). Then, load it in EEGLAB using the biosig or import_edf plugins. The latter can be installed via EEGLAB's extension manager.

Cedric