[Eeglablist] Premature infants preprocessing pipeline with EEGLab tools

Efthymios Papatzikis efp331 at mail.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 5 02:09:22 PDT 2024

Dear Marco,

Thank you for this email. My inquiry still stands indeed, although I have managed since then to create an analysis and statistical preprocessing configuration of steps for my specific needs.

Thank you for sharing your pipeline, though. Very informative and particularly the ASR configuration (TuneASR) part. I will definitely study this as it will provide me valuable input. However, I see your pipeline does exactly what I am trying to avoid; that is, reject flat lines instead of accounting for them in the preprocessing pipeline. This is a main characteristic (i.e., continuity/discontinuity ratio) of premature infants that I am working with in my project, and all along, from the very beginning, I was trying to find a pipeline pre-configured for that. I couldn’t, so I tried to create mine. Still needs some fine-tuning of course, but now it seems to do what is meant for.

Happy to discuss more if you are interested.

Best,
Efthymios