[Eeglablist] Issue with Viewing Event Markers in EEGlab for BioSemi Data Recorded with PsychoPy

Dacorro-Poole, Lauren A k2347511 at kingston.ac.uk
Mon Aug 26 15:21:56 PDT 2024

Dear EEGlab Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance regarding an issue I am experiencing with your EEGlab software package for Matlab.

I am currently working with EEG data recorded using a BioSemi system. The task stimuli were presented using PsychoPy, and the EEG data appears to have successfully recorded the event markers based on BioSemi's software ActiView. However, when I load the data into EEGlab, I am unable to see the event markers associated with my task stimuli.

I have tried various methods to troubleshoot the issue but have not been successful in resolving it. Could you please provide guidance on how to ensure the event markers are properly recognized and displayed in EEGlab? Are there any specific steps or settings I should be aware of when working with data from a BioSemi system and PsychoPy?

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Lauren Dacorro
PhD Student, k2347511
Department of Psychology