[Eeglablist] Curry 9 EEG Data Event Duplication

Raquel Lezama raquellezama at ugr.es
Thu Aug 29 03:09:32 PDT 2024

Dear Samuel,

In my lab we have also encountered this problem when using Curry (7 and
9) as the EEG acquisition software.
Curry's support team told us that it might be specifically related to
the refresh rate of the amplifier (headbox). However, since we use
E-prime for stimuli presentation, we fixed it by adding 5 ms delays
between  triggers.
I think it is not a problem cause by the pluggings or by EEGLab since my
codes appeared duplicated using FliedTrip toolbox as well. I am not an
expert in this, but... maybe in your case this new headbox is causing
the problems.

I hope you can find a solution for it,

Best wishes,

---
Raquel Lezama
Psychologist PhD Candidate | Memory & Language Research Group
Mind, Brain and Behavior Research Center, CIMCYC
University of Granada / Campus Cartuja
18071 Granada - Spain