[Eeglablist] Normative EEG database on healthy people

Teresa Hawkes teresa.hawkes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:08:07 PST 2011

I would like to know that too.

Cheers,
Teresa Hawkes

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 6:52 AM, Aleksandra Vuckovic <
Aleksandra.Vuckovic at glasgow.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hello all,
>
> I'd like to know if there is any free normative EEG database during relaxed
> eyes opened/eyes closed state of healthy subjects age between 18 and 50?
>
> Many thanks,
> Aleksandra Vuckovic
>
>  ------------------------------

Teresa D. Hawkes, B.F.A.
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Human Physiology
Institute of Neuroscience
University of Oregon
348 Gerlinger Hall,
1240 University of Oregon
Eugene, Oregon 97403-1240
Phone: 541-337-9443 (cell) or 541-346-0275 (laboratory)
thawkes at uoregon.edu