[Eeglablist] finite element modeling

Zeynep Akalin Acar zeynep at sccn.ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 17 08:56:23 PST 2011

Hi Adnan,

The latest version of Neuroelectromagnetic forward head modeling
toolbox (NFT)  includes FEM modeling, too. You can download it from:

  http://sccn.ucsd.edu/nft/

It can generate FEM meshes from BEM surface meshes using tetgen,
(www.tetgen.org) and use these meshes to solve the forward problem
using the METU-FEM solver.

The METU-FEM web-page is not yet updated, with the latest code. If you
are interested I can send you the source code and instructions for
building it.

Best,
Zeynep.