[Eeglablist] Unreadable buttons using matlab 7.10.0 and ubuntu 9

Alexandre Lehmann alexandre.lehmann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:30:09 PST 2011

Hello,

I could not find any answer to my question in the archive.
I am running eeglab v9.0.2.3b under linux ubuntu 9 jaunty 32bits with matlab
7.10.0
All the push buttons from the pop-up boxes (for example the edit channel
location panel) appear in black and are thus unreadable. Once clicked, they
appear correctly. I tried changing the desktop theme as I had luck resolving
a similar issue in Skype, but it did'nt work. Of course I could just do
scripting but it is a bit annoying for exploratory steps. Any hint ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards,

Alexandre

ps : i am not sure it will be included in the list for space reasons but
attached I include a
screenshot<http://lh4.ggpht.com/_6owmGdC8GGQ/TTYhi41SruI/AAAAAAAAAA8/w_9yzL2fH3w/s640/unreadable%20buttons%20EEGLAB.png>illustrating
the problem