[Eeglablist] Averaged waveform across electrodes from Netstation data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:15:42 PST 2011

Please be sure to search the EEGLAB documentation in the first
instance when you have a question:
Also try for example using google to search for "EEGLAB view grand
average". See link that came up immediately below. Good luck!

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_07:_Selecting_Data_Epochs_and_Comparing#Computing_Grand_Mean_ERPs

1. It's simple to get a grand average ERP.
"Export" the data from Netstation into text files, open the text files in excel,
Make a new column that is an average of several ROI electrodes,
then make a graph of the column, and adjust the characteristics of the
graph to your liking for publication

2. You should also be able to get this done with EEGLAB.
For example, if you search the EEGLAB tutorial, you would find the
following which may help.
You should be able to specify specific channels, or feed grand-average
data into the visualization
tools in EEGLAB. Within EEGLAB there are also some methods to
highlight specific or significant electrodes.

2. With EEGLAB, you can also try Luck's ERP Toolbox to meet your needs.