[Eeglablist] MEG tutorial?

Brian Murphy brian.murphy at unitn.it
Fri Feb 11 11:32:55 PST 2011

I don't know of a self-contained EEGlab for MEG tutorial, but if you are
using an Elekta machine, you could start with the MRC-CBU pages, which
include guidelines and a standard script for device-specific preprocessing:
    http://imaging.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/meg/maxpreproc
    http://imaging.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/meg/MaxfilterMatlabScript
.... and then follow the instructions on the SCCN wiki to import the
data into EEGlab:
    http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Talk:M4d

After that, the dataset will look just like any EEG dataset, and so you
can follow the standard tutorial,

best,

Brian

--