[Eeglablist] automated detection of slow wave sleep periods in intracranial EEG

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Sat Feb 26 07:06:03 PST 2011

While re-reading my earlier post I noticed a typo.

There needs to be a single quote on each side of "exact" in the calls
to strmatch. The correct command for creating the pnts vector from the
new events is:

%create a points vector from the new events in the data.
pnts=[EEG.event(strmatch('slowW_start',{EEG.event.type},'exact')).latency;EEG.event(strmatch('slowW_stop',{EEG.event.type},'exact')).latency]';

Sorry about that.

James Desjardins
Technician, MA Student
Department of Psychology, Behavioural Neuroscience
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada
L2S 3A1