[Eeglablist] Exporting *.set file into format readable by Biosig

boaz sadeh boazsadeh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 00:30:35 PST 2011

Hi all

I've been using the export function in eeglab to export set files into BDF
files, and it works successfully. I have never tried GDF, but BDF should
be useful for your biosig purpose as well.
In older eeglab versions there were bugs in the export function, for example
triggers were not exported along with the data. But it seems to me that with
eeglab 8 I get reliable BDF files from set files. Did you try that for GDF?
When asked to give a name to your new file, note that it does not assume
the extension (.bdf , .gdf), you have to include it in the name.

Best,
boaz