[Eeglablist] Problem with plotting components erp image

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:38:55 PDT 2011

To do that, use erpimage() from the commandline...  -Scott Makeig

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Arnaud Delorme <arno at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Dear Kris,
>
> projecting multiple components to a specific channel is not yet possible in
> EEGLAB which is why you are getting this strange error message. Currently,
> you may only project one component to a given channel. We will fix that in
> the near future.
> Best regards,
>
> Arno
>
> On Apr 14, 2011, at 7:20 AM, Kris Baetens wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > When trying to plot Component ERP images (using Plot > Component ERP
> image), I get the following error message: "erpimage(); length of sortvar
> doesn't divide number of data elements??"
> >
> > It only occurs when I'm trying to project the activity of multiple
> components to a specific channel.
> >
> > Any idea what am I doing wrong?
> >
> > Kris Baetens
> > Ph.D. fellow of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO)
> > Dept. Experimental and Applied Psychology
> > Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
> > Vrije Universiteit Brussel
> > Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Elsene
> >> +32 2 629 23 31
> >>
> >> no attachments  have been sent
> >>

> > Kris Baetens
> > Ph.D. fellow of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO)
> > Dept. Experimental and Applied Psychology
> > Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
> > Vrije Universiteit Brussel
> > Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Elsene
> > +32 2 629 23 31
> > For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation & Adj. Prof. of
Neurosciences, University of California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559,
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott