[Eeglablist] Events marks disapearing in EDF format.

Felipe Beijamini beijamini at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:09:39 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone.
I have some EEG data recorded by the polysomnography "Alice 5 - Respironics"
which permit export the data to edf format. I want to work with this data
using the EEGLAB to perform some spectral analysis. However when I do import
the .edf files to EEGLAB I can´t find the event markers that a need to do my
work.
Do you know If is any way to import the data with the event markers?
I´m new with EEGLAB, I hope you´ll understant my very basic question.
Thank you.

Felipe
--
Felipe Beijamini