[Eeglablist] Events marks disapearing in EDF format.

Alois Schloegl alois.schloegl at ist.ac.at
Tue May 31 23:30:46 PDT 2011

Hi Felipe,

The original specification of EDF (Kemp et al 1992) does not provide any
space for marker information. Later, EDF+ was proposed which can contain
an annotation channel.
Most vendors provide only EDF export, but not EDF+. If Alice exports EDF
but not EDF+, than the marker information is lost during this procedure.

Alois