[Eeglablist] influences between the regions

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Tue May 31 13:13:27 PDT 2011

Hi Aka,

You can find information for Tim Mullen's Source Information Flow
Toolbox (SIFT) plugin for EEGLAB here:

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/SIFT

It has several tools for examining the influence relationships among
independent components.

James Desjardins
Technician, MA Student
Department of Psychology, Behavioural Neuroscience
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada
L2S 3A1