[Eeglablist] influences between the regions

Baris Demiral demiral.007 at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 13:13:37 PDT 2011

I think SIFT framework in the EEGLAB group is trying to do what you are
looking for:

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/cin/2011/130714/abs/

ALso, try e-connectome:
http://econnectome.umn.edu/

I am not sure whether econnectome can be used with EEGLAB. Please give us a
feedback after you try these.
Baris

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Aka Demon <akademonbrain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear experts
>
> After analyzing memory experiment EEG/MEG and source localization data, i
> figured out that there is little I can say about the interactions between
> the activated regions as I don’t have any information about the connection
> between the activated areas.
>
> So I was wondering if there are some useful works/tools that I can use to
> explorer the influences between the regions (such as information transfer
> from one region to the other).
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Aka

SB Demiral, PhD.