[Eeglablist] artifact detection in continuous data

Mahesh Casiraghi mahesh.casiraghi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:51:54 PDT 2011

Dear James,

completely agree that this is an issue: I also find the possibility to apply
the same artifact detection techniques available for segmented data  to
continuous data quite necessary, and needed to write some custom workarounds
whenever in the condition to do so, both in EEGLAB and ERPLAB. I am not
aware of common ways to systematically do that and would be very happy - and
have the feeling I am not alone in that - to see such a technique you are
proposing implemented in a shareable tool or in a simple bunch of reliable
functions!

Perhaps Arnaud is already aware (as he often is) of an already implemented
way or workaround for easily doing that.

Cheers,

Mahesh

Mahesh M. Casiraghi
PhD candidate - Cognitive Sciences
Roberto Dell'Acqua Lab, University of Padova
Pierre Jolicoeur Lab, Univesité de Montréal
mahesh.casiraghi at umontreal.ca

I have the conviction that when Physiology will be far enough advanced, the
poet, the philosopher, and the physiologist will all understand each other.
Claude Bernard