[Eeglablist] merge channels question

Christina Maxwell crmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:41:25 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I am new to eeglab/matlab.  I want to know statistics for groups of channels
in the ERSP domain in a study.  For example, I want to know differences
between independent variables A and B when considering evoked power at
frontal electrodes (F3, F4, F5, Fz).  I can select multiple channels and see
significant differences in the power spectrum but not ERSP.  The help says
that there is a merge channels option but I'm not sure that is what I want
and can not find the button to try it out. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks
Christina

--
Christina R. Maxwell, PhD