[Eeglablist] plotting newly-calculated stuff (MGFP, difference waves) in a std_erpplot - use std_plotcurve?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 9 14:56:29 PDT 2011

Dear Hamish,

you cannot use the std_erpplot function but you can use the std_stats function and the std_plotcurve function to plot the result. std_erpplot is going to read the data from disk. It then calls std_stats to compute the stats and std_plotcurve (or std_chantopo) to plot ERPs (or ERP scalp topographies). These functions are clearly documented.

Best regards,

Arno