[Eeglablist] std_plotcurve input size for multiple channels

Hamish INNES-BROWN HINNES-BROWN at bionicsinstitute.org
Sun Jun 19 20:10:34 PDT 2011

Hi again, I have been trying to use std_plotcurve for plotting some ERP data from multiple subjects in two conditions, and I'm having trouble working out how to format the array for the input.

The help says:

  Usage:
std_plotcurve( axvals, data, 'key', 'val', ...)
  Inputs:
   axvals - [vector or cell array] axis values for the data.
   data  -  [cell array] mean data for each subject group and/or data
            condition. For example, to plot mean ERPs from a STUDY
            for epochs of 800 frames in two conditions from three groups
            of 12 subjects:

            >> data = { [800x12] [800x12] [800x12];... % 3 groups, cond 1
                        [800x12] [800x12] [800x12] };  % 3 groups, cond 2
            >> std_plotcurve(erp_ms,data);

So this appears to be input for a single channel  - how should the data be arranged for multiple channels?

Hamish Innes-Brown
Research Assistant
The Bionics Institute of Australia

t: +61 3 9667 7529
f: +61 3 9667 7518
e: hinnes-brown at bionicsinstitute.org
w: http://www.bionicsinstitute.org/profiles/HamishInnes-Brown.html
w2: http://musicalbionics.wordpress.com/

2nd International Medical Bionics Conference, Phillip Island, 20-23 Nov 2011
http://www.iceaustralia.com/medicalbionics2011/