[Eeglablist] std_plotcurve input size for multiple channels

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 21 13:03:31 PDT 2011

Dear Hamish,

data from multiple channels may be entered in the second dimension of the data arrays.
For example data = { [800x64x12] [800x64x12] } for 12 subjects, 64 channels and 800 data points (2 conditions). The 'chanlocs' option must be used as well to specify channel positions. We have updated the help message of the function accordingly.

Thanks,

Arno