[Eeglablist] pop_eegfilt

Yangqing(Lucie) Xu xuy at u.northwestern.edu
Sat Jun 18 17:49:08 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use pop_eegfilt to do a bandpass filter.

When I used pop_eegfilt( EEG, 0.01,80,[ ],0), it gave me the error that
"Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded."

Then I read the warning that bandpass filter may not work, and we should try
first low pass and then high pass.  So I did 80 low pass first, which went
fine, but when it was doing the low pass, it gave me the same error.

Than I tried 80 low pass first, an then .05 high pass, and the error is now
"Out of memory"

I'm not sure what is the minimum high pass that eeglab support.  Anybody
have suggestions? '

Thanks!