[Eeglablist] Export a locations file in .loc format to Brainstorm

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 21 06:46:59 PDT 2011

Dear Manuel,

the .xyz format of Brainstorm is not the same as the .xyz format of EEGLAB. Confusing, I know. You will have to write your own import format for Brainstorm .xyz files. I do not know the Brainstorm format. You have to define the columns in the channel text file. You could try something similar to

EEG.chanlocs = readlocs(filename, 'format', { 'labels' 'X' '-Y' 'Z' });

See "help readlocs" for more information. Let us know the correct transformation, and we will add it to the list of available formats.

Arno