[Eeglablist] Export a locations file in .loc format to Brainstorm

Manu mani001 at terra.es
Sun Jun 26 19:03:57 PDT 2011

Hi Arno,

and thank you very much for your reply. Actually, my problem is (was) the
opposite: I have a channel locations file that is readable by EEGlab (a .loc file
that works perfectly well with topoplot) and I would like "writelocs" to write a
channel locations file that is readable by BrainStrom (so I can use sLORETA or
any other algorithm that performs source localization).

I have already figured out a workaround for this problem: exporting the .loc file
through "writelocs" into an .sfp (EGI I think) file. That is imported correctly
into BrainStorm...though I had to scale the positions of the sensors to fit the
scalp model I have. I hope this helps someone else.

Greetings.
Manuel.