[Eeglablist] .set to EGI.raw format

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:35:22 PDT 2011

in the process of doing the same. EEGLAB and ERPLAB, however, both offer
options that cover most single-subject averaging procedures.

1. generate a netstation markup file from the .set file events
this requires (I think)
a. exporting eeglab events with at least time and event name [either with
existing functions, or via matlab script]
b. formatting the exported file so it is readable by Netstation [by
examining/practicing with Markup chapter in NS manuals]
c. Making sure that the times in the exported file matches the times in the
Netstation file [that the event time and relative location transfers
correctly between the eeglab file and the destination netstation  file

any luck with your meta-data transfer issue stephanie ?