[Eeglablist] Missing Events

Saim Rasheed saim_rasheed at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 02:01:34 PDT 2011

Dear Delorme

Yes we tried the same plugin that lead to the problem. Do you suggest any other solution?

Best Regards
Saim

Subject: Re: [Eeglablist] Missing Events
From: arno at ucsd.edu
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:05:05 -0700
CC: eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu; enrico.calore at unimi.it
To: saim_rasheed at hotmail.com

Dear Saim,
the BCI2000 ASCII import plugin included by default in EEGLAB is outdated. There is a better EEGLAB plugin on the BCI2000 web site. Did you try that plugin?
http://www.bci2000.org/wiki/index.php/User_Reference:EEGLabImport
Best regards,
A. Delorme
On Jun 27, 2011, at 8:28 AM, Saim Rasheed wrote:hi

We have recorded EEG data using BCI2000 and want to process it within EEGLAB v10.0.1.0b
We imported the data file (*.dat) and found that EEGLAB extracted only 2251 events. However, we have recorded huge number of events 10375 in our experiment. Using Edit > Event Values interface its not possible to insert all the missing events manually.
Please help us in an easy way, how to recover all the missing events?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regard
Saim
For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu