[Eeglablist] Homogenizing EEG.times

Caspar M. Schwiedrzik schwiedrzik at mpih-frankfurt.mpg.de
Tue Jul 26 23:19:32 PDT 2011

Dear EEGLab list,
we face the following problem: We have one set of recordings that went
through Brain Vision Analyzer 2 before it came into EEGLab, and one set that
went through Net Station. The two sets should be analyzed together, and they
come into EEGlab as segments. However, the EEG.times differ for the two set,
although segment length is identical. The issue is that the Net Station
segments go from 0:1046, while the BVA segments go from -347: 699. It seems
rather straightforward to change EEG.times, EEG.xmin, and EEG.xmax, but that
will not change the timing of the triggers/events.
Is there a routine to change all the triggers at once? If not, is there a
list where in the whole EEG structure triggers have to be changed? It seems
to be that triggers are listed at least in event, urevent, and epoch.
Thanks and kind regards,
Caspar M. Schwiedrzik