[Eeglablist] A second ICA after removing components?

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:35:29 PDT 2011

Thank you all for your answers.
I updated the final section of the tutorial to reflect this discussion.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_01:_Rejecting_Artifacts
What I understood is that, if two ICAs are to be performed, ICs should NOT
be rejected as a whole after the first ICA, but only after the second one.
The time courses of the first ICs can be used to reject data epochs, prior
to running the second ICA.

Thanks,
Max