[Eeglablist] erpimage in STUDY

Federico Gabriel Arguissain fga at hst.aau.dk
Fri Sep 2 01:30:37 PDT 2011

Dear all,

In our study we have 2 files per subject(13) of continuous recordings. Each file contains epochs of four different targets randomized. My problem is that I would like to get an ERP-image for each subject for each target, containing the correspondent epochs of both files. I created a *.study where I uploaded all the processed files (i.e. after re-referencing, filtering, epoching, ICA rejection, etc.). I can get the ERPs easily, but I realized I cannot get an ERP-image in a STUDY structure. Is there any way of achieve it? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Federico

Federico Gabriel Arguissain, Ph.D. fellow

Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction - SMI
Department of Health Science and Technology - HST
Aalborg University

Fredrik Bajers Vej 7E-1, DK-9220 Aalborg E, Denmark
phone:  +45 9940 9762
email: fga at hst.aau.dk<mailto:fga at hst.aau.dk>
Skype: federico.arguissain
http://www.smi.hst.aau.dk/