[Eeglablist] erpimage in STUDY

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 09:01:30 PDT 2011

Frederico -

Lack of an erpimage program for STUDYs (std_erpimage()) is something I also
miss acutely in EEGLAB -- a researcher at SCCN is now working to complete
code written by earlier lab members. Until this is ready, I recommend you
produce the image you want by Matlab scripting ...

Best wishes,

Scott Makeig

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Federico Gabriel Arguissain
<fga at hst.aau.dk>wrote:

>  Dear all,****
>
> ** **
>
> In our study we have 2 files per subject(13) of continuous recordings. Each
> file contains epochs of four different targets randomized. My problem is
> that I would like to get an ERP-image for each subject for each target,
> containing the correspondent epochs of both files. I created a *.study where
> I uploaded all the processed files (i.e. after re-referencing, filtering,
> epoching, ICA rejection, etc.). I can get the ERPs easily, but I realized I
> cannot get an ERP-image in a STUDY structure. Is there any way of achieve
> it? Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Federico****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ----------------------------------------------****
>
> Federico Gabriel Arguissain, Ph.D. fellow****
>
> ** **
>
> Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction - SMI ****
>
> Department of Health Science and Technology - HST****
>
> Aalborg University ****
>
> ** **
>
> Fredrik Bajers Vej 7E-1, DK-9220 Aalborg E, Denmark****
>
> phone:  +45 9940 9762****
>
> email: fga at hst.aau.dk ****
>
> Skype: federico.arguissain****
>
> http://www.smi.hst.aau.dk/**

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation & Adj. Prof. of
Neurosciences, University of California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559,
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott