[Eeglablist] working with physiological and eye tracking data along with EEG

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:06:27 PDT 2011

Heather -

We are working on a Matlab *MoBILAB* environment to organize, review, and
process multimodal EEG data from our mobile brain/body imaging (MoBI)
laboratory (EEG, body motion capture, eye tracking, audio, video, force
platform, Wii controller, etc. -- see Makeig S, Gramann K, Jung T-P,
Sejnowski TJ, Poizner H. Linking brain, mind and behavior: The promise of
mobile brain/body imaging
(MoBI)<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/%7Escott/pdf/IJP08_share.pdf>
*Int J Psychophysiol*, 2009).

MoBILAB is not yet for general release but may already be of use to you.
Email me if you'd like more info.

Scott Makeig

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Heather Borland <hborland at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I am new here and am looking to use EEGLAB along with a group at the
> University of Akron.
>
> In addition to EEG data, we have physio data (ECG, EMG, Blood Volume,
> Respiratory pressure/temperature/effort, body position, etc) and eye
> tracking data.
>
> I have been charged with finding the appropriate toolboxes to use with
> these data sets. I am somewhat familiar with EEGLAB, but at a loss for the
> physio and eye tracking side.
>
> Do any of you have recommendations on tools (open source or for purchase)
> for these data types?
>
> Many thanks,
> Heather

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation & Adj. Prof. of
Neurosciences, University of California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559,
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott