[Eeglablist] headplot interpolation

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 14 00:31:11 PDT 2011

Dear Jim,

doing what you are asking for is not hard and it is actually already built in. Simply add a mesh for the face under the variable name TRI2 in your mesh data file as detailed in the headplot help message. This is the mesh for the face. Note that the mesh for the scalp and the mesh for the face should not be overlapping. Also the main problem you will encounter is to get a smooth separation line between the mesh for the scalp and the mesh for the face (if you simply select vertices on the face for face mesh, you will end up with a jagged line where the face mesh ends and the interpolation starts). Send us your file once you are done.