[Eeglablist] using BCILAB to deploy different approaches on BCI competition dataset

Mehdi Karamnejad mehdi.karamnejad at srttu.edu
Thu Sep 29 02:07:55 PDT 2011

Thanks for the reply, using the points in
this<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A02:_Importing_Event_Epoch_Info>page,
there is a little description about event types:

...the channel is an event channel with values 1 (stimulus onset), 2
> (subject response), and 0 (other)....

I'm not really sure what these are. is 1 , 2 or 0 just a naming convention?
so they could be anything as long as they are consistently named through the
whole process using EEGLAB and BCILAB? from what I've figured out in
this<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A02:_Importing_Event_Epoch_Info>page ,
for each "time X channel" entry there should be an event type.now I
have no idea what kind of event it would be for each of entries in my
dataset? 1,2 or 0?
Another question is about latencies, how can I obtain latencies for my
events?
Regards, Mehdi Karamnejad
Rajaee Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Laboratory  , Shahid Rajee
University