[Eeglablist] subcluster

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 18 19:07:08 PST 2013

Clustering requires that all datasets be included.
To do so, you need to choose a STUDY design where all the datasets are included.
The reason is that EEGLAB will not know what to do with some datasets if you ignore them during clustering and if they are in the current STUDY design you are working with (for example if you choose a given design to perform the clustering and then switch design). If all datasets are included in the clustering, then all STUDY designs are guaranteed to work.

However, you should not be able to cluster either.
If this is not the case (you can cluster but not subcluster) then there is definitely a problem with your STUDY and we will have to look into it.