[Eeglablist] CSD maps in STUDY design

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Sat Jan 19 03:07:31 PST 2013

Dear Arno,

Thank you for your reply and for all the information you have supplied me with. I just have two questions:

1) Can I use this code if I precompute measures in STUDY design for power spectrum?

2) I have three conditions in STUDY design. How do I produce CSD maps for each condition?

Thanks once again and looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Marco