[Eeglablist] CDA plotting and difference waves

Javier Lopez-Calderon javlopez at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 13 23:24:50 PST 2013

Hi Dwight,

I'll take a look into this. Meanwhile please try the following:

i) Using Bin Operations on your ERPset, create a new one (*) as follows (at bin operations GUI check "Create new ERPset (independent transformations"):

LH  = [1 3 5]
RH  = [2 4 6]
nb1 = 0.5*b1 at RH + 0.5*b2 at LH  label average contra
nb2 = 0.5*b1 at LH + 0.5*b2 at RH  label average ipsi

ii) Once you create this 2-bin ERPset, go back to bin operations again and add a third bin as follows (at bin operations GUI check "Modify existing ERPset (recursive updating"):

b3 =  b1-b2 label average contra minus ipsi

(*) The reason for creating a new ERPset  is that the new one has less channels than the current one, so its data matrix would no longer fit on it.

I hope this helps,

Javier

PS: You may also use erplab at ucdavis.edu for sending questions/feedback