[Eeglablist] Why are power values different when a single channel is plotted vs multiple channels?

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 06:08:04 PDT 2013

Ah, right, it is possible that only one of these functions respects
'boundary' events,
so the other one generates different spectrum due to discontinuities in the
signal.
Unfortunately, I do not remember which one is more careful about boundaries,
my guess is that pop_spectopo, passes 'boundary' latencies to spectopo
'boundaries' property so they are respected.
But Makoto or Arno should give you a more definite answer.

Pozdrawiam,
Mikołaj Magnuski