[Eeglablist] using EEG power data to plot topograhpic maps

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 22 11:54:52 PDT 2013

Dear Min,

I'm not completely sure about how it does not work, but it looks possible
that EEGLAB does not take datalength==1 data due to its own sanity check
processes. That said, you can still do it if you go without using GUI.
After loading your data, run these two lines

EEG.data = (your ch*1 spectra data);
topoplot(data, EEG.chanlocs, 'electrodes', 'on', 'emarker', {'.','k',14,1});

it should work... could you try it?

Makoto