[Eeglablist] headplot example?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 21:33:09 PST 2013

Hello Clay,

I think the following should give you a script you can run, hope the
below helps you,
especially if you have not tried it before. In most cases if you can
see it onscreen
via the gui, then you can type eegh to learn how to call the function.

1. Load your eeg data. Load in your electrode locations.
2. Epoch and clean your data.
3. Use the 3D head plot, using the defaults initially.
4. See the 3d headplot.
5. Type eegh to understand how it did the call and you can too in a script.
6. If the above sequence does not work perfectly, try
plotting a 3d head plot from the eeglab gui using one of the sample
data sets provided.

Note that advanced users with experience in 3D graphics can of course
get a lot fancier, loading in their own heads, and doing more advanced things
with the same or other functions. You may also want to try the
fieldtrip or emegs software
heads as a future consideration (e.g., with cortical folds).

--
Tarik Bel-Bahar, Postdoctoral Fellow
Perception, Performance & Psychophysiology Lab